quinta-feira, 27 de maio de 2010

Jack's Inn

Oh Jack, my darling!
Where have you been these days? My entire body is starting to miss yours!
I remember the cigarette smell you brought on your clothes when you came back from work, the perfume the other girls left behind that made me laugh. I wasn't jealous, no, I knew you were mine... Mine.
Oh my sweetest bartender...
Why did you stop showing at my doorsteps? Did you really believe in my harsh words? Oh my lover, I was just being bitchy, poking you just to see your reaction... You know I'm in love with games. You can ask me out again (and again), sure, I'm not too busy. 
My sexiest friend, don't make me beg to feel your muscles again because then I'll make you beg for a little piece of me. Yes, I'll be mean to you if you make me crawl. Oh, you know how I hate to crawl!..
My darling, 
Sweet sexy Jack,
I'll call some of my girlfriends tonight and we'll go to your Irish-style home. I want to feel your eyes burning my neck, guessing the color of my underwear; I want to see your fingers trying to feel the texture of the lustful purple blouse I'm gonna wear. Yes, I want you to crawl. 

I must fill my bathtub with soft soap bubbles now.
See you in four hours, my lover.


Agradecimentos:
Senhor José Carvalho (aka Zé Psico 96)

Sem comentários: