I don't want to exist outside this place, i know I can change. But if stars, shouldn't shine , by the very first time... then dear it's fine, so fine by me, because we can give it time...
If you want me, let me know... Where do you wanna go... no need for talking, I already know If you want me why go?
i give you time just let me know only one word and i will stay...
1 comentário:
I don't want to exist outside this place, i know I can change.
But if stars, shouldn't shine , by the very first time... then dear it's fine, so fine by me, because we can give it time...
If you want me, let me know... Where do you wanna go... no need for talking, I already know
If you want me why go?
i give you time just let me know only one word and i will stay...
Enviar um comentário