Please don't! I cannot deal with it right now, I know I would only hurt you... Please don't ever kiss me because my eyes would close and my mind wander, please don't touch my soft lips with yours because my legs would become weak and my body wouldn't obey my brain...
I'm not a good girl.
Even though my eyes are sweet they hide a vixen soul... My love life is a mess because I can't get it right and I would hate myself if you got caught in all this. You know, I secretly love the power that comes with owning hearts...
But most of all, don't fall in love with me because I'm falling for you.
But most of all, don't fall in love with me because I'm falling for you.
She turned off the TV and went to bed. What a lame soap opera!
But the truth is that they said all the wrong things; all the things she needed to hear but didn't want to.
Sophie is so going to Hell!
3 comentários:
Gosto. Muito.
buttercup**
"But most of all, don't fall in love with me because I'm falling for you."
awesome.. ;)
adorei...
Enviar um comentário